The Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA), includes many disclosure and reporting requirements. Following is an aggregation of the necessary disclosures and reports.
- Atkinson Graduate School of Management (AGSM), the MBA program is accredited for business administration by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. AACSB International accreditation assures program quality and promotes excellence and continuous improvement in undergraduate and graduate education for business administration world wide. The Willamette MBA is one of 448 accredited graduate programs throughout the world and one of only 43 accredited programs that focus solely on the master's level of study. The MBA programs are accredited by NASPAA - the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration . The mission of the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration's is to ensure excellence in education and training for public service and to promote the ideal of public service. NASPAA is the membership association of graduate programs in public administration, public policy and public affairs.
- College of Law, accredited by American Bar Association (ABA).
- Music, accredited by The National Association of Schools of Music (NASM) and California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC)
- Campus Security Policies, Crime Statistics and Crime Log
- Campus Security Report (Clery)
- Crime Statistics for the Most Recent Three Years
- Weekly Safety Report
- Missing Student Notification
Complaint and Grievance Processes
- Students who believe that a faculty or staff member has violated their rights can file a complaint in accordance with the university's student grievance policy.
- Students may initiate a formal complaint of sexual misconduct through the Sexual Misconduct Reporting Form.
- Students may report a bias related incident via the Bias Report form.
- Initial contacts for reporting incidents of discrimination are available at the following link: http://willamette.edu/dept/hr/policies/NonDiscTitleIX/contacts/index.html.
- Students may request a review of an ADA accommodation decision using the Procedures for Review of a Disability Services Decision. Students may request review of situations where they believe accommodation decisions are not being adequately implemented and/or enforced using the Procedures for Review of an Accommodation Implementation.
- Complaints about educational quality not satisfied by Willamette's processes may be taken to the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU) in accordance with their policy on Complaints Regarding Member or Candidate Institutions
- Consumer protection and other civil complaints can be filed with the Oregon Department of Justice Consumer Complaints.
- The Willamette University Institutional Research website provides information about Willamette's current and new students, enrollment summaries, University profiles, and other interesting data. See Graduation/Retention Rates for Fall and Spring.
Copyright at Willamette
- Copyright Policies at Willamette
- HEOA and Copyright, Civil and Criminal Penalties for Violation of Federal Copyright Laws
- Procedure for Managing Copyright Infraction Notices
- Use of Information Technology Services and Resources and Electronic Mail Systems or Services
Costs and Consumer Information
- Price of attendance
- Willamette Undergraduate Net Price Calculator
- College of Law Consumer Information
- College Navigator – U.S. Department of Education
- College Affordability and Transparency Center
Credit Transfer Policy
Disabilities: Facilities and Services
Access to publications, instructional material, computer software, hardware and electronic information, as well as access to the campus are critical for the educational and career achievement of persons with disabilities. See:
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
This disclosure informs students of their rights and the University's policies concerning access to and privacy of student educational records.
- Student Rights & Responsibilities - Policies: Students’ Rights to Access to University Records under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974
- U.S. Department of Education Family Policy Compliance Office
- Calculate your aid
- Costs and consumer information
- Financial aid information - Willamette Office of Financial Aid
- Financial aid refunds and tuition refunds
- Student Lending Code of Conduct
- Withdrawal from the University
Contact the Financial Aid Office for more information.
Net Price Calculator
- See also financial aid refunds.
- Institutional Research Factbook: Retention and Graduation Rates.
Student Body Diversity
Willamette University and the Oregon Secretary of State are committed to making voter information and online voter registration forms available.