- Willamette parking permits are required on all vehicles (except motorcycles) weekdays, 9 a.m.–3 p.m., year-round.
- Guest Parking Lot: northeast corner of Winter and Bellevue streets. Visitors may purchase a one-day permit if space is available. Cost: $5, or $3 after noon.
- Metered and unmetered city parking is available nearby on Winter, State and Cottage streets.
- Guests invited to campus by university departments may park for free in the Guest Parking Lot if reservations are made in advance by the host.
- Motorcycles may park only in the designated motorcycle lots, east side of Winter Street between Lausanne Hall and Goudy Commons, or west side of Matthews lot, off 12th Street, near the footbridge.
- Learn more: Campus Safety
- Directions to Willamette
- Portland International Airport: 60 miles north of Salem
- HUT Shuttle: Shuttle between Portland airport and Salem
- Amtrak: Daily train service to Salem; station across the street from campus
- Greyhound: Full bus service to Salem; depot across the street from campus
- Cherriots city bus service
- Zipcar car-sharing service: Two Zipcars on campus
- Bicycle map of Salem
Admission: Schedule a Visit
900 State Street
Salem, OR 97301
- Latitude: 44.936044
- Longitude: -123.032112