Partnerships at Willamette
The Executive Development Center is one of the many ways the Atkinson Graduate School of Management serves the business community. Along with our MBA programs, career services activities, student projects and development efforts, Willamette has strong ties to the business world.
The EDC has served business, government and not-for-profit clients throughout the northwest and around the world. Additional partnerships have been formed with professional organizations in adding value to professional development initiatives.
Sample EDC Client and Partner List:
- American Electronics Association (AeA)
- Oregon Bankers Association
- Oregon State Transit Association
- Pacific Northwest Defense Coalition
- Portland Business Alliance (PBA)
- Salem Area Chamber of Commerce
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- State of Oregon
- State Farm Insurance
- Utility Management and Training Alliance (UETA)
- Washington State Transit Association
:: About The EDC
» Why Willamette?
» Meet Our Faculty
"Designing a program is a creative process: exhilarating and agonizing. We pull together a team of experienced faculty who work with the client‘s senior executives. We always ask ourselves what we‘d ask of the participants in the program: what will this - reading, exercise, discussion - mean for their organization? What can we do to help them ‘get it’?"
Prof. Patrick Connor
School of Management