Mike McLean is a financial professional with over 25 years of diverse senior-level management experience across a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, retail, IPO, and transportation. He first taught for Willamette University in 1978 and the Atkinson School in 1979.
He currently serves as CFO of Pandigital, a pre-IPO organization in California and manufacturer of digital frames, bleeding edge electronics, a zero ink printer and three new e-readers. Prior to his work at Pandigital, Mike served as a managing partner of DK Wallin, Ltd., an accounting firm in Las Vegas, CFO of Foxhunt Staffing, an IT executive search firm in California, and Hope Community Resources in Anchorage, Alaska.
Mike also ran his own CPA firm in Oregon and Washington for nearly twenty years, a practice of over 350 tax, audit and review clients.
Mike is an expert in the financial and economic impact of business valuation issues, missing record reconstruction, forensic accounting processes and alleged fraud cases. He has taught courses in subjects including FASB updates, Fraud, budgeting, CAFR reporting and the CMA Review Course.
- B.A., University of Oregon
Areas of Instruction
Accounting for Managers
Past Courses: Financial accounting Advanced Financial accounting Cost Accounting Auditing ERP solutions
Areas of Expertise
Mergers & Acquisitions
Business Process Improvement
Certificates and Designations
- Certified Management Accountant
- Certified Public Accountant - Oregon, Washington, Alaska, California, Nevada
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified Governmental Financial Manager
- Certified Information Technology Professional - Co-authored review manual
- Certified Financial Forensics
- Arbitrator, Member American Arbitration Board
- Fellow, American Society of Forensic Examiners