Admitted StudentsThe admitted student page is an online resource for applicants who have been admitted to the Willamette MBA Early Career and Career Change program for fall semester 2013. We will be adding information to this page frequently until school begins in August. Be sure to contact us with your questions. Call 503-370-6167 (toll free within the U.S. at 1-866-MBA-AGSM) or email Judy O'Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Information Directory for the Admitted Students
- Information Directory for Admitted U.S. Applicants
- Information Directory for Admitted International Applicants
Selected Important Information by Topic (more information will be added as the year progresses)
- Paying Your Deposit Online with a Credit Card
- Academic Calendar for 2012-13
- Academic Calendar for 2013-14
- Health History and Immunization Requirements
- Disability and Learning Services
- Map of Campus (our buildings are #4 and #5) [PDF-document]
- Campus Web Cams
Learn More and Connect with the Willamette MBA Online
- Read our Applicant Newsletter #1 (December)
- Read our Applicant Newsletter #2 (February)
- Read the Willamette MBA student blog
- Download the Viewbook for the Early Career and Career Change MBA program
- Download the most recent Dean's report "Innovation, Imagination, Ideas, Impact"
- Download the previous Deans report "People, Planet, Profit"
- Read Atkinson News - the monthly newsletter for alumni, students, faculty staff and friends of the Willamette MBA Atkinson Graduate School of Management
- Like us on facebook
- Follow our blog
- Follow us on twitter