The Willamette University MBA program welcomes exchange students from partner institutions who have an exchange agreement with Willamette University's Atkinson Graduate School of Management.
If you have been nominated to participate in the Willamette MBA exchange program by Copenhagen Business School (CBS), Bordeaux School of Management (BEM), or EM Strasbourg Business School (EMS), we congratulate you on your nomination and look forward to working with you!
Please use the links information presented in the left column to access the forms and things you need to know to join us as a Willamette MBA exchange student.
If you are not a nominated exchange student from a partner institution, visit Admission: International Applicants
Links for Exchange Students
- Information for Exchange Students for 2013-14
- Application for International Exchange Students
- Financial Certification Form
Deadlines and Costs for 2013-2014:
- Submit your documents by May 15, 2013 if you are applying for exchange for fall semester 2013 or for fall semester 2013 and spring semester 2014.
- Estimated minimum cost per semester as an exchange student in the Willamette University MBA program is $7,500.