Areas of Interest
Willamette's Full-Time MBA programs are specifically designed to prepare students for their first professional career position, career change or advancement.
In just 21 months, Willamette MBA students learn the core principles of general management, refine their career interests, develop an in-depth understanding of one or more career areas of interest, and build the portfolio of experience needed to succeed in a competitive job market.
Willamette's Early Career and Career Change MBA develops a comprehensive and integrated understanding of general management.
The program provides:
- a strong foundation in the fundamental principles of management; the basics needed to succeed in any management position
- an integrated understanding of the functions of management
- professional, communication, leadership, team and career management skills
- in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience, and
- elective courses that support individual career goals
Students seeking their first professional position or career change will generally find it most helpful to combine the knowledge and tools of general management developed in the required curriculum of the Willamette MBA with elective courses that provide in-depth knowledge in one or more functional areas of interest, including:
|Entrepreneurship||Operations, Analysis and Systems|
|Global Management||Public and Not-for-Profit Management|
|Human Resources||Sustainability Management|