Your MBA is an Investment
The distinct experiential design and opportunity to complete your MBA early in your career make the full-time formats of the Willamette MBA an exceptional financial investment.
- The return on investment of a graduate degree is highest early in your career.
- Provides more years of increased earnings potential and enhanced career opportunities than an MBA pursued later in life.
- The opportunity cost of your MBA investment is less early in your career.
- Willamette MBA students finance their educational and living expenses through scholarships, loans, income from work, family resources and payment programs. In the long-term, real earnings are increased and dollars borrowed to pay for your MBA are repaid.
- Merit-based scholarship program
The learning experience builds the knowledge and experience employers value.
- Prepare for career entry, change or advancement in business, government and not-for-profit organizations
- Build a resume of real world experience
- Develop in-depth knowledge in one or more career areas of interest
- Understand the principles of management from an enterprise wide perspective
- Develop strategic career management skills, job search tools and a professional network
- Increase career opportunities, earnings potential and job satisfaction
Students emerge with confidence in their knowledge, an impressive skill set and an effective collegial network.
- Enhance communication, leadership, team, technology and people skills
- Develop lifelong friendships and connections with fellow students and faculty
- Provide important consulting and volunteer services to your community
- Enjoy the lifestyle and professional benefits of Oregon and the Pacific Northwest
- Earn a respected MBA credential - accredited by AACSB International, and profiled by Business Week , U.S. News & World Reports , Princeton Review, Vault and Beyond Grey Pinstripes
- Completing an "early" MBA can be helpful to people seeking to establish a career before starting a family.