"Leadership Today and Tomorrow"
THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN MBAs ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- Date: Thursday, October 29, 2009 - Saturday, October 31, 2009
- Time: Festivities begin at 6:00PM October 29
- Location: Disneyland Convention Center [More Information]
- Web URL: NAWMBA National Conference
The 2009 National Conference "Leadership: Today and Tomorrow" kicks off at 6:00pm on Thursday, October 29 and concludes the evening of Saturday, October 31 at the Anaheim California Disneyland Conference Center. Professional Chapter attendees can treat themselves to three days of career enhancing and professional development through leadership meetings, workshops, industry panels, keynote speakers and coaching sessions.
- NAWMBA member early bird registration fee is $150. The conference fee includes entry to conference activities, career fair and a "Twilight Ticket" to Disneyland Park on Friday evening.
- NAWMBA secured the special discounted room rate for conference attendees at the Anaheim California Disneyland Hotel and Conference Center. Most rooms have 2 queen beds - perfect for roommates.
- Friday Keynote - Nancy Weber - Chief Marketing Officer for the Meredith Publishing Group
- Saturday Keynote - Sue Ortenstone - Senior Vice President of Human Resources and Administration El Paso Corporation
Event Registraion Information:
- Registration Cost:
- Members: $150.00 / Person
- Non-Members: $275.00 / Person
- Join the NAWMBA Here ($75.00)