Ringold Joins Oregon Bankers Association Education Foundation Board
Debra J. Ringold, Dean and JELD-WEN Professor of Free Enterprise for the Willamette MBA program, was named to the Education Foundation Board of the Oregon Bankers Association (OBA). In her role, Ringold and her fellow board members will assist the OBA in identifying areas for educational opportunities, training and development in banking, finance, financial literacy and other areas.
Ringold is joined on the Education Foundation Board by:
- Stuart Allen, President & CEO, Allen Trust Company
- Rich Brown, Senior Vice President, Bank of America
- Bruce Bryant, Director, Citizens Bank
- Dan Hempy, President, Pacific Continental Bank
- Chris Karlin, SVP - Government Banking, U.S. Bank
- George Koffler, Director, Bank of Eastern Oregon
- Linda Navarro, President & CEO, OBA
- Lark Wysham, Retired Chief Financial Officer, Citizens Bank
Read more about the Education Foundation Board in OBA's "Banking Matters"