The Willamette University MBA for Professionals is the right choice for professionals seeking a transformational education experience. MBA candidates learn from qualified faculty, engage in rigorous academics, receive a high level of personal interaction and service as well as specialized programming to meet career management goals.
- You will attend class two weeknights per week, from 6:00-10:00pm, in a cohort of professionals from the business, government and not-for-profit sectors. Classes are held in the Pearl District of Downtown Portland (cohorts start in September and January each year) and at the Atkinson Graduate School in Salem (cohorts start in September each year).
- The MBA for Professionals is designed to allow completion in just 24 months, which includes three semesters per year (September, January, May).
- Tuition includes all books and materials and a complimentary dinner is served each evening.
- Staff members care for registration details and logistics so you can focus your efforts on studying, individual and group projects and success in your courses.
- Willamette's remarkable faculty are leaders in their fields and successful consultants and researchers. Moreover, they are all dedicated to helping you build your knowledge of innovative business practices, develop a portfolio of proven management principles and manage the challenges of a dynamic global marketplace.
- You progress through the program in a small cohort, giving you an opportunity to develop relationships, learn from diverse experiences and approaches, and benefit from a built-in support network.
- Each course is designed to include core management principles coupled with special supporting topics that explore deeper issues facing managers in all functions and sectors.
- Along with a full sequence of management fundamental courses, students also have the option to enroll in the Career Management and Coaching Certificate (tuition for the certificate is waived)
- The Willamette MBA Career Center's resources - including job postings, coaching sessions, peer-to-peer and professional one-to-one support - are available to you as needed.
A Smart Investment in Yourself that Pays off for Years to Come
- Willamette University's MBA for Professionals goes beyond a degree - it's a cross-functional, highly interactive educational experience that
- From the relationships formed in the classroom to the partnerships formed beyond it, the Willamette MBA for Professionals is a life changing experience. Students report increased responsibilities at work, job promotions or other career advancement opportunities as a direct result of their Willamette MBA experience.
- As a graduate of the MBA for Professionals program, you are part of a 160+ year tradition of academic excellence at Willamette. The Willamette alumni network is a supportive and cooperative community eager to share expertise and talent.
- Graduates from the MBA for Professionals program have the opportunity to come back and take classes for free for life through the Willamette MBA for Life program.
International Accreditation through AACSB International
- Not all MBA programs are created equal. The Willamette MBA for Professionals program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International, the gold standard in accreditation for management education. Less than 5% of business schools worldwide hold AACSB International accreditation and are able to achieve the standards of excellence set forth to maintain accreditation and pass the rigorous peer review process.