Tuition & Fees
Willamette University provides an exceptional MBA education at a manageable cost. Pursuing an MBA is one of the world's best educational investments. It is an opportunity to gain the knowledge, experience and network that provides a new set of possibilities for your career. Pure and simple -- it is a personal and financial investment in your future.
The program has structured its costs to provide the following benefits for students:
- Text books, case studies, and other required course materials are included.
- Complimentary catered dinner on the evenings of your scheduled classes.
- No additional student or university fees.
- MBA for Life gives alumni lifelong access to courses, free of charge.
- Complete access to the Willamette MBA Career Management staff and program, including job postings, coaching sessions, career planning advice, networking opportunities, and professional one-to-one support. We have alumni across the world and joining the Willamette community expands your network.
- Financial assistance programs provide access to scholarships and federal educational loans.
- Tuition level remains the same for six consecutive semesters. You will not experience an increase in your tuition within the six semester program.
MBA for Professionals Tuition Rate
September 2014 and January 2015 Cohorts
$5,550 per class
$11,100 per semester (two classes per semester)
$66,600 total program cost (twelve classes; two years)
Your tuition rate is consistent for six consecutive semesters, beginning with your semester of entry. Courses enrolled and completed after the original six consecutive semester period will be assessed the tuition rate of the current academic year.
Cohorts in Portland and Salem begin in September 2014
We're here to assist you through every stage of the application process. Contact us today to connect with us and learn more about the program.