- Alumni Association
WU Alumni Association
The WUAA exists for—and is comprised of—ALL Willamette alumni. No application needed, no dues to pay! Through our mutual efforts we support our alma mater and each other. These efforts not only benefit us all throughout our lives, but also benefit future generations of Bearcats.
We are the Willamette University Alumni Association.
Once a Bearcat, Always a Bearcat!
There are LOTS of reasons why alumni are involved with the Willamette Alumni Volunteer Experience! Read why in their own words. Join us by volunteering today and help enhance the lifelong connection among our 25,000 alumni around the globe.
- Contribute to, and benefit from, the Career Network.
- Get on Switchboard where you can ASK for what you need, and OFFER what you have.
- Attend events and help organize events in our 8 official WUAA Chapters and beyond.
- Return to campus each fall for Alumni Weekend to celebrate the best of Willamette.
- Explore the world with fellow Bearcats.
- Keep your class connected and help organize reunions.
- Help recruit the next generation of Bearcats.
The e-newsletter of the WUAA hits inboxes the third Thursday of every month and will help to keep you up on all of the latest events, activities and news for our alumni community. Don't get the Connection? Send an email to email@example.com to subscribe.
Share your news! Class notes are printed in every issue of Willamette magazine in the Bearcat World section.
Read Willamette magazine online! Can you find the hidden Tufton Beamish reference? Archived issues of The Scene magazine are also available online.
The monthly e-newsletter published by the University Communications office will keep you up on all the current happenings at Willamette.
Catch the WAVE!
Volunteer! The WUAA is seeking dedicated volunteers to facilitate meaningful connections with students and alumni. Check out the WAVE (Willamette Alumni Volunteer Experience), and complete this form to indicate your interest in getting involved!
Looking for a classmate? Sign in to The Compass and use the directory to reconnect with your peers.