Class of 1963
Welcome back, class of 1963! Can you believe that it is time for your 50th reunion already? We have events all weekend long on campus, giving you plenty of time to catch up and reminisce. We have a Hospitality Suite at the Grand Hotel each night, so the party doesn’t need to stop once the campus events end.
Class of '63 Events
Have questions or want to help? Contact us at email@example.com.
The Willamette Archive, part of the Hatfield Library, unveiled a new website last year containing recorded Glee songs from many years across the last century.
See the rest of the Glee collection, including the 1963 program. You can navigate between videos, photos programs programs and more by using the headings at the top of the table.
Class of 1963 Committee
- Trish Hall
- Bob Hakala
- Rich Litchfield
- Charlene McAulay
- Bob Woodle
- Thelma Rueppell
- Jon Steiner
- Tony Good
- Gene Gregory
- Judith Kliks
- Gail Durham
- Sherrie James
- Joann Gloege
- Sam Farr
- Merle Maust
Questions about Alumni Weekend? Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-375-5304.
Looking for a classmate? Sign in to The Compass and use the directory to reconnect with your peers.
It Happened in 1963...
- Cost of first class stamp: $0.04 ($0.05 as of 1/7/63).
- France and West Germany sign treaty of cooperation ending four centuries of conflict.
- Michael E. De Bakey implants artificial heart in human for first time at Houston hospital.
- President Kennedy shot and killed in Dallas, Tex. Lyndon B. Johnson becomes President same day.
- Beatlemania hits the U.K.