Class of 1986
Gone are the days of stuffy, formal and awkward events. Our reunion this go 'round will be fun and causal! On Saturday, Sept. 17, there are lots of options for everyone -- campus tours, mini-classes, a home football game, BBQ lunch on the Quad, and a very festive outdoor adult-only cocktail party and buffet dinner in the evening. It's going to be fun!
Join us for two special Class of '86 events during the weekend:
- Friday night at 6:30 p.m. for a reception at the Ram to kick the weekend off
- Saturday after the Cheers to Willamette event visit with the class at Bentley's Grill.
View the full listing of the weekend's events!
Class of 1986 Reunion Committee
- Susan Pyne
- Andrea Spuck
- Trina Miller
- Geoff Johnson
- Becky Bradshaw
- Kris Edmunds
- Christof Schroeder
- Mike Buffington
- Keith Miller
- Lisa Freiley Cowan
- Darci Piper Niemann
- Suzanne Sanetel Roppe
- Mary Louise VanNatta-Gail
- Ted Romanowitz
- Tom Phillips
- Lisa Haney
Questions about Alumni Weekend? Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-375-5304.
Looking for a classmate? Sign in to The Compass and use the directory to reconnect with your peers.
- Submit Class Notes
- Become a Career Advisor
- Update your Contact Information
- Lodging/Travel Information
- Book Your Room
It Happened in 1987...
- Prime Minister Thatcher wins rare third term in Britain
- Richard Branson and Per Lindstrand make the first transatlantic hot-air balloon flight. 2,790 miles from Maine to Ireland
- Cost of a first-class stamp: $0.22
- An international treaty signed in Montreal calls for a 50% reduction in the use of CFCs by the year 2000