The Compass, accessible at www.willamettealumni.com, is a gateway to exclusive information for Willamette alumni and parents and allows you access to the directory, class notes and the Career Network. It houses all the information tools to help you stay connected to the Willamette community.
The Compass can help you:
- Search the alumni directory to find your peers.
- Update your address, email and other personal information.
- Use the Career Network to find a career advisor, research a specific industry or connect with peers and mentors working in your target field.
- Set your preferences for receiving mail and email from Willamette.
- Submit, view and search class notes.
- Register online for events.
Top 10 Reasons to Use The Compass
- Your parents' basement is still listed as your mailing address.
- You forgot your roommate's last name.
- You want to see who got married ... and who didn't ... or did... three times.
- You'd like to see what other philosophy majors are doing with their degree.
- You're a philosophy major and you need a job.
- You want your newest little bearcat to get a Willamette baby t-shirt.
- You want to submit a class note so everyone knows you just married a supermodel.
- You want to save the 44 cents and register online for alumni events.
- You didn't know there were alumni events in Kalamazoo.
- You know you want to.
Registering for The Compass
On your first visit to The Compass, you will need to register as a new user. The first screen you see will look like this:
Click on "New user? Register Here." You'll be prompted to fill in your first name, last name, and date of birth in mm/dd/yyyy format.
If you're having difficulty registering, feel free to call the Office of Alumni and Parent Relations at (503) 375-5304, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to help you personally.