Lead Self-Guided Tours
Chaperones and teachers may lead Self-Guided Tours of the:
- Permanent collection galleries. Download Art Exploration: A Self-Guided Tour through the Hallie Ford Museum of Art
- Special exhibitions
- Wednesday through Saturday
- Between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Self-guided tours are limited to groups of 60 students or less*
- Special exhibitions in the Melvin Henderson-Rubio Gallery can accommodate 30
- Special exhibitions in the Study Gallery can accommodate 10
*If your group is larger than 60, you might consider rotating visits between the Hallie Ford Museum of Art and other Salem cultural institutions such as the State Capitol, located directly across from the Museum, or the Willamette Heritage Center at the Mill.
You may also call (503) 370-6855 to reserve a tour time.
If you receive a recording, please leave the following information:
- Your Name
- Date and time of proposed visit (please give a first and second choice, Wednesday-Saturday only)
- School Name
- Number of students and chaperones (60 students maximum)
- Grade Level
- Telephone number and email address
- Indicate if you are interested in the travel stipend