Track and Field | Thursday, May 12, 2005
Willamette Last Chance Meet Schedule
SALEM, OR- Willamette University will be hosting the track &field Last Chance Meet at the Charles Bowles Track on May 19th.
To find more information on the meet please visit the track & field home page at www.willamette.edu/athletics/trackfield/ , or you can check below for the meet schedule.
WILLAMETTE LAST CHANCE MEET
MAY 19, 2005
MONDAY, May 16 @ NOON; FINAL SCRATCHES WEDNESDAY, May 18@ NOON. Fax or email scratches to 503-370-6379 or Matt McGuirk.
NO EMAIL OR FAXED ENTRIES — ALL ENTRIES MUST BE DONE ONLINE.
1. All entries (except Heptathlon/Decathlon) are being taken at www.directathletics.com, NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. If you do not have an account with Direct Athletics you will need one to enter this meet. Go to their home page and follow the account set up procedures.
3. HEPTATHLON/DECATHLON — Will only be contested if there is adequate interest. Please contact Matt McGuirk at 503-370-6898 by Wednesday May 11th if interested.
ABSOLUTELY NO ADDITIONS AND NO DAY OF MEET ENTRIES.
$150.00 per team or $15 per person for unlimited events. Make checks payable to Willamette University. Please notify all open/unattached/club athletes of entry procedure.
Field Events (ENTER ALL IN FEET AND INCHES PLEASE)
Weigh-ins prior to event. Report to Hammer facility at the Math Learning Center (1850 Oxford SE) for Hammer weigh-in, and McCulloch Stadium for all other events.
1. HORIZONTAL JUMPS/THROWS - Three attempts, top 9 to finals.
2. All efforts will be measured.
3. Report directly to field event areas 15 minutes before competition.
1. Report to start of running event when announced.
2. Distance races will receive finish cards and will be asked to report back.
3. Heats/lane assignments determined by entry (verifiable) times.
4. Athletes MUST run in assigned lanes/heats. NO EXCEPTIONS!
1. Will be posted as they become official.
2. Available on-line at: http://www.run-down.com/bearcats. Click on Track Schedule.
Hammer Facility/Miscellaneous — New facility located AT 1850
OXFORD ST SE
1. Report directly to the Math Learning Center at 1850 Oxford St. SE. From McCulloch stadium go RIGHT on Mission St. (Hwy 22) approximately one mile to 20th St. SE. Go RIGHT on 20th St. SE and proceed 0.3 mi. to Oxford St. SE. Go RIGHT on Oxford St. SE and proceed 0.1 mi. to 1850 Oxford St. SE (on your left). The Hammer facility is behind the Math Learning Center.
2. Dressing and shower facilities are available only in Sparks Center on Willamette's main campus. Visiting athletes must provide their own towels. Stadium locker room is off limits to visitors.
3. Training Room/Trainers will be available starting at 9:30 am at McCulloch Stadium.
4. Facility allows 1/4 inch spikes on all track surfaces. No exceptions!
5. SHOT PUT RING — We have done extensive work to “roughen” the surface to ensure the safety of the athletes.
Information can be found at: http://www.run-down.com/bearcats/wu.php
NCAA Last Chance 2005
TRACK/FIELD TIME SCHEDULE
Thursday, MAY 19, 2005
4:00 pm Men’s Hammer (Women to follow)
Men’s Javelin (Women to follow)
5:00 pm Women’s Pole Vault (Men follow)
Men’s Long Jump (Triple Jump to follow)
Women’s Long Jump (Triple Jump follow)
Women’s High Jump (Men follow)
5:30 pm Women’s Shot (Men follow)
Men’s Discus (Women follow)
6:00 pm Women’s Javelin
RUNNING EVENTS (TENTATIVE SCHEDULE-FAST HEATS RUN FIRST)
3:30 pm Women’s/Men’s 10000M
4:15 pm Women’s 4x100m relay
4:20 pm Men’s 4x100m relay
4:30 pm Women’s 1500m
4:40 pm Men’s 1500M
5:00 pm Women’s 100HH
5:10 pm Men’s 110HH
5:20 pm Women’s 400m
5:25 pm Men’s 400m
5:35 pm Women’s 100m
5:40 pm Men’s 100m
5:50 pm Women’s 800m
6:00 pm Men’s 800m
6:15 pm Women’s 400IH
6:25 pm Men’s 400IH
6:35 pm Women’s 200m
6:40 pm Men’s 200m
6:50 pm Women’s 4x400m relay
7:00 pm Men’s 4x400m relay
7:15 pm Women’s 3000M Steeplechase
7:35 pm Men’s 3000M Steeplechase
7:50 pm Women’s 5000M
8:15 pm Men’s 5000M