March 7, 2015
Entry Deadline: Tuesday, March 3rd at 8 PM
- All entries must be completed through Direct Athletics
- Invited teams can enter their athletes from their rosters on Direct Athletics
- Individuals (Club & unattached athletes) should enter and pay online before the entry deadline
- Athletes must be college age or older
- No high school athletes
- Late entries will not be accepted
- There will be no refunds for any reason
- You must print your confirmation and present it at the event check-in
- Email scratches to email@example.com as soon as you know them
- $250 per invited team (pay at packet pickup)
- $20 per individual event (pay online during registration)
The hammer will be contested at 1850 Oxford St, behind the Math Learning Center.
The maximum allowable spike length is 1/4 inch
Field Events: Clerking will take place 20 minutes prior to the start of each event at the event site.
Running Events: Report to start line no later than 10 minutes before the start of your event.
Arrangements must be made to use the locker rooms. Locker rooms are available only at the Sparks Center on Willamette's main campus (2 blocks away). Stadium locker room is off limits to visiting teams.
Training Room / Trainers
Trainers will be available at McCulloch Stadium 90 minutes prior to the start of events.
Results will be posted on the back wall of the stadium as the become available. Live results will be available online.
All weigh-ins will be at McCulloch Stadium in the track shed from 8:30-9:00am.