West Coast Invitational
May 15 2014
This meet will feature a limited event schedule with a mid and long distance race emphasis.
Interested teams may request an invitation by sending an email to email@example.com and include a listed of requested entries with name, event, and 2014 best TFRRS verifiable mark. requests will be considered on a case by case basis. Deadline for all requests is 5 p.m., Thursday May 8th. Some requests may not be granted.
- Invited College University Team entries will be accepted until 12 p.m. Sunday, May 11th.
- Entries will then re-open by 1 p.m. Sunday and will remain open for 24 hours. It is at this time that all non-collegiate athletes (individuals) may enter the meet using the "2014 West Coast Invitational - INDIVIDUALS" meet in Direct Athletics. Invited teams may no longer submit entries at this time.
Individuals who would like to compete in this years West Coast Invitational must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request entry and recieve final approval.
- Requests must be received by 5 p.m. on Saturday May 10th.
- Email must include a link to the proof of performance within the last two years in order to be considered.
- Approved entrants will be given a password to complete online entry for approved events.
- All individual athletes must pay their entry fee online before the deadline.
- Field sizes will be limited to one heat in lane events, two heats in the 800m and 1500m, and eight total men and women combined entries in the throws and horizontal jumps, and five per gender in the High Jump. A fixed number of individuals entries may be allowed to fill some, not all, fields by event. These slots will be filled by the first "x" number of individuals per event who complete their entries on Direct Athletics. Once an event is full it will automatically close.
- The Individual entry deadline is 1 p.m. Monday, May 12th.
- Meet management reserves the right to choose the fields in all events. Not all entries are guaranteed acceptance into the meet.
- email scratched to email@example.com as soon as you know them.
How to enter / pay entry fees
- All entries are being taken at Direct Athletics and there will be no Refunds for accepted entries for any reason.
- Only invited Colleges/Universities will be allowed to pay entry fees the day of the meet. Teams fees are $400 per school. Please make checks payable to Willamette University.
- All Athletes not on an invited College/University team must pay online when they enter. Entry fee is $25 per event. Entries will not be accepted after 1 p.m., Monday May 12. No Exceptions.
- All athletes must be college age or older. No High School athletes.
- Accepted Entries will be posted at Noon Tuesday, May 13th.
- The Hammer will be contested at 1850 Oxford St, behind the Math Learning Center.
- The maximum allowable spike length is 1/4 inch on all track surfaces
- Athlete Check In: Report directly to field event areas at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled event start time.
- Athlete Check In: Report to the start line of your event at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled event start time.
- Heat and lane assignments will be determined by TFRRS verifiable entry times.
- Athletes MUST run in assigned lanes and heats.
Are not available due to ongoing construction at the Sparks Center
Training Room / Trainers
Trainers will be available at McCulloch Stadium 90 minutes prior to the start of events.
Results will be posted on the back wall of the stadium as they become available. Live results will be available online.