West Coast Invitational
May 9-11, 2013
The West Coast Invitational will feature a limited event schedule with a mid and long distance race emphasis and a priority of accommodating entries from West Coast Conference schools. Initial invited teams are limited to West Coast Conference schools and host school Willamette University. Other interested teams may request an invitation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a list of requested entries with name, event, and 2013 best TFRRS verifiable mark. Requests will be considered on a case by case basis. Deadline for all requests is 5:00pm, Thursday May 2nd. Some requests may not be granted.
- All entries must be completed through Direct Athletics
- The final list of accepted entries will be posted here by Wednesday, May 8th
- Meet management reserves the right to choose the fields in ALL events.
- Not all events will be contested
- All West Coast Conference entries are guaranteed acceptance into the meet.
- Non West Coast Conference entries are NOT guaranteed acceptance into the meet.
Team Entry Procedures
- Invited college and university team entries will be accepted until 1:00pm Sunday, May 5th.
- Only invited colleges/universities will be allowed to pay entry fees the day of the meet.
- Entry fees are $300 per school or $30 per event.
- Please make checks payable to Willamette University.
Individual Entry Procedures
- Entries will open for individuals by 2:00pm Sunday and will remain open for 24 hours or until all open slots are filled.
- Entry fees are $20 per event.
- Individuals (club & unattached) Must enter and pay online BEFORE the entry deadline under the meet labeled 2013 West Coast Invitational – Individuals
- Athletes must be college age or older
- No high school athletes
- Late entries will not be accepted
- There will be no refunds for any reason
- You must print your confirmation and present it at the event checkin
- Field sizes will be based on the number of West Coast Conference entries.
- A fixed number of individual entries will be allowed to fill some fields.
- Open slots will be filled by the first individuals who complete their entries on Direct Athletics.
- Once an event is full it will automatically close.
- There will be NO REFUNDS for accepted entries for any reason.
- Email scratches to email@example.com as soon as you know them
- The Hammer will be contested at 1850 Oxford St, behind the Math Learning Center.
- The maximum allowable spike length is 1/4 inch on all track surfaces
- Report directly to field event areas at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled event start time.
- Report to the start line of your event at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled event start time.
- Heat and lane assignments will be determined by TFRRS verifiable entry times.
- Athletes MUST run in assigned lanes and heats.
Arrangements must be made to use the locker rooms. Locker rooms are available only at the Sparks Center on Willamette's main campus (2 blocks away). Stadium locker room is off limits to visiting teams.
Training Room / Trainers
Trainers will be available at McCulloch Stadium 90 minutes prior to the start of events.
Results will be posted on the back wall of the stadium as they become available. Live results will be available online.
All weigh-ins will be at McCulloch Stadium in the Track Shed.