This page is a work in progress. Please check back often for updates on conference activities.
Early bird - Mar 2 - April 8, 2017
Professional - 70.00
Student - 35.00
Regular - April 9 - May 8, 2017
Professional - 90.00
Student - 45.00
We have a limited number of dorm rooms available at a rate of 40.00 per night on a first come, first serve basis. Dorm reservations end May 8, 2017
The Grand Hotel is holding a block of rooms for our conference. Reservations may be made by calling (503) 540-7800. Reference ASPAC 2017 for per night conference rate of 149.00 +tax.
In addition Salem has many hotels and motels close to campus to choose from:
Knights Inn 0.4 mile
Howard Johnson Inn 1.4 miles
Best Western 2.5 miles
Red Lion Hotel 2.5 miles
Breakfast: Continental breakfast will be provided in Ford Hall
Lunch: Lunch service will be available at the campus dining hall, Goudy Commons for a fee.
Welcome reception (RSVP on registration page): Friday, June 9 at 5pm in the Montag Den. Dinner will be on your own.
Banquet: Saturday, June 10 at 5pm in the Bearcat Cavern.
How to get here
- Directions to Willamette
- Portland International Airport: 60 miles north of Salem
- HUT Shuttle: Shuttle between Portland airport and Salem
- Amtrak: Daily train service to Salem; station across the street from campus
- Greyhound: Full bus service to Salem; depot across the street from campus
- Cherriots city bus service
- Bicycle map of Salem