Advisory BoardThe Advisory Board to the Center for Sustainable Communities will focus primarily on strategic matters that enable the CSC to fulfill the objectives of Willamette University’s centers of excellence. In conjunction with executive staff the board will:
- contribute to the planning process and approve long-range goals,
- finalize and approve the annual budget,
- provide guidance for fundraising goals,
- evaluate progress toward the program and fundraising goals,
- interpret the CSC to the community.
The CSC Advisory Board will consist of members representing the Willamette University Board of Trustees, the Willamette Sustainability Council, professionals and executives from the Oregon sustainability community, and Willamette University faculty and students. The President of Willamette University and The Director of the CSC will be ex officio members.