Catherine Webber, JD, MBA, MSW, Certified Information Professional (AIIM)
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Catherine is a former state senator and co-chaired the Joint Legislative Committee on Information Technology and Management and Senate Education. She authored the Government Workers' Productivity Act.Catherine has worked in all four branches of government. She served as
- Records Manager for the State of Oregon,
- Member of the Oregon Parole Board,
- Statewide IT policy analyst,
- business manager for Vocational Rehabilitation,
- consultant and subject matter expert on state imaging and electronic records implementations.
Catherine holds a number of certificates in software and technology.