Catherine is a former state senator and co-chaired the Joint Legislative Committee on Information Technology and Management and Senate Education. She authored the Government Workers’ Productivity Act.
Catherine has worked in all four branches of government:
- Legislative – Oregon State Senator
- Judicial – Appellate Court – Law Clerk
- Executive – Policy Advisor to Governor
- Administrative – Records Manager for the State of Oregon
Catherine holds a number of certificates in software and technology.
- JD, MBA, MSW, Certified Information Professional (AIIM)