- Ph.D., Oregon State University, 2003
- Lindh, B.C. 2010. Herb establishment in a young Pseudotsuga menziesii forest: a seven-year seed addition experiment. The Journal of the Torrey Botanical Society 137 (4): 410-419.
- Lindh, B. 2008. Flowering of understory herbs following thinning in the western cascades, Oregon. Forest Ecology and Management 256: 929-936
- Lindh, B. 2005. Effects of conifer basal area on understory herb presence, abundance and flowering in a second growth Douglas-fir forest. Canadian Journal of Forest Research. 35: 938-948.
- Lindh, B. and Muir, P. 2004. Understory vegetation in young Douglas-fir forests: does thinning help restore old-growth composition? Forest Ecology and Management 192: 285-296.
- Lindh, B., Gray, A., and Spies, T. 2003. Responses of herbs and shrubs to reduced root competition under canopies and in gaps: a trenching experiment in old-growth Douglas-fir forests. Canadian Journal of Forest Research 33: 2052-2057.