Overlay Image

Grade Changes

Once recorded, a grade of A through F can be changed only in the case of clerical or computational error. Written notification must be submitted to the Dean of the College explaining the reason(s) for the change. No changes will be permitted one year after the grade has been recorded. Exceptions to this procedure must be appealed to the Academic Status Committee. The instructor who assigned the grade must be involved in any appeal procedure concerning grade changes.