Willamette Network Access
Welcome to Willamette! We are pleased that you will be soon joining our academic community. In order to be able to fully communicate with instructors, fellow students and administrative offices, it is important for you to initiate your Network Access.
Having Network Access pays you numerous benefits both now and extending through your years at Willamette, including the following:
- Willamette email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Every student will need to have a Willamette email account.
- Most important announcements for students will be sent via email to your Willamette account.
- Willamette email accounts can easily be set up to forward mail to another account (e.g. hotmail, yahoo, excite, etc.).
- Willamette Webmail-check your email via the internet: (http://webmail.willamette.edu)
- Compass Card (Willamette's one-card system of identification, building access and campus commerce-this will be your campus debit card and more!).
- JASON (our secure portal for student information—access with email login and password).
- Web Registration.
- Grades (we do not mail grades to you).
- Student account information.
- Degree Audit (shows your progress toward your degree).
- Advanced Placement / International Baccalaureate credits applied to your record.
- Fusser's Guide-our online directory.
Set up your Willamette email/network account using your student id by following these online instructions. You will need to know your Student ID number which was included with the Welcome letter from the Dean's office.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, or by phone at (503) 370-6206.