Requirements for Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Satisfactorily complete the General Education Distribution Program.
- Satisfactorily complete the Writing Program (4 courses including World Views).
- Satisfactorily complete the Quantitative and Analytical Reasoning Requirement (2 credits).
- Satisfactorily complete the Language Requirement (4 credits, or their counterpart).
- Satisfactorily complete 31 credits, of which no more than two may be earned in internships. At least 15 of these credits must be earned in residence. The final year of study shall be spent in residence or in Willamette-approved off-campus study programs.
- Apply no more than 10 credits in a single field and no more than 14 credits in any major program toward the minimum of 31 credits required for graduation. Internship credits are exempt from this limitation.
- Satisfactorily complete an approved major program, including the Senior Year Experience. Approved major and minor programs as well as the procedure for a student to develop a special major program are listed and described on pages 17 and 18 of the 1997-1998 College of Liberal Arts Catalog.
- Achieve a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.00 (C), and a grade point average in the major and in the General Education Distribution Program of at least 2.00. Courses presented toward fulfillment of the General Education Distribution Program requirement and the Qualitative and Analytical Reasoning Requirement must be completed with a grade of C- or higher.