- Ph.D. - Princeton University
- MPA - Princeton University
- B.A. - Boston University
- Politics 125 - Technology, Power & Social Change
- Politics 218 - Politics in the Developing World
- Politics 326W - Globalization & Equity
- Politics 374 - Asia and the International System
- Politics 380 - Asian Politics & Development
- Politics 480W - Senior Thesis
- “Malaysia’s Development Strategies: Governing Distribution-through Growth” in M. Weiss, ed. Routledge Handbook of Contemporary Malaysia, London: Routledge, 2014.
- “Post-Nationalist Industrialization in Southeast Asia: Characteristics, Origins and Global Implications” in Mohd Azizuddin M.A. et al, eds. Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on International Studies, Sintok: UUM Press, 2013.
- "Credibility and the search for a new development model" in New Mandala - Malaysia after regime change, http://asiapacific.anu.edu.au/newmandala/2012/05/26/malaysia-after-regime-change-greg-felker/ 2012.
- “The political economy of Southeast Asia's techno-glocalism" in the Cambridge Review of International Affairs, Vol. 22, No. 3, 2009.
- “The Political Economy of Southeast Asia” in M. Beeson, ed. Contemporary Southeast Asia: Regional Dynamics, National Differences 2 nd edition;, London: Palgrave MacMillan, 2008.
- “Southeast Asia and Globalization: The Political Economy of Illiberal Adaptation”, in E. Kuhonta, T. Vu, D. Slater, eds. Southeast Asia and Political Science: Theory, Region, Method , Stanford U. Press, 2008.
- “Technology Policy in Malaysia”, with Jomo K.S., the International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development Vol. 1, No. 2, 2007.
- “Investment Policy in Malaysia” with Jomo K.S., in Jomo K.S., ed. Industrial Policy in Malaysia , Singapore: Singapore University Press, 2007.
- “Southeast Asian Industrialism and the Changing Global Production System”, in K. Jayasuriya, ed. Asian Regional Governance , London: Routledge, 2004.