2013 Campus Life Leadership Position Application
Jump Start Leaders
Opening Days Leaders
Residence Life Community Mentors
Thank you for your interest in a 2013 student leadership staff position. Please review the job descriptions, application, and the information on successful interviewing, reading through all the information carefully. Listed below is some important information regarding the application process.
- Your application (Part 1 of the application), including your completed references (Part 2 of the application) are due online Friday, February 1 by 3 p.m.
- Give your reference plenty of time to complete and submit them online by the February 1st deadline.
The reference should be completed by a Willamette faculty/staff member (e.g., athletic coach, advisor, College Colloquium professor), an employment supervisor (if you have a job on campus) or your Community Mentor (if you live on-campus). Each of the three positions require two completed references.
Note: It is never acceptable to have a friend complete a reference form, even if they have also served in a supervisory role.
- If hired, students must attend training sessions outlined on the appropriate job description.
- You may only serve in one leadership position at a time. However, you may, however, apply for more than one position.
- If you are on the football, volleyball, or soccer teams, you may not apply to be a(n) Jump Start or Opening Days leader.