2014 Campus Life Leadership Position Application
Jump Start Leaders
Opening Days Leaders
Residence Life Community Mentors
Thank you for your interest in a 2014 student leadership staff position. Please review the job descriptions and application, reading through all information carefully. Listed below is important information regarding the application process.
- Your application, including your completed references are due online Friday, January 31 by 3 p.m.
- All applicants must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA to apply for these positions.
- Give your references plenty of time to complete and submit them online by the January 31st deadline.
The references should be completed by a Willamette faculty/staff member (e.g., athletic coach, advisor, College Colloquium professor), an employment supervisor (if you have a job on campus) or your Community Mentor (if you live on-campus). Each of the three positions require two completed references.
Note: It is never acceptable to have a friend complete a reference form, even if they have also served in a supervisory role.
- If hired, students must attend training sessions outlined on the job description.
- You may only serve in one of these three leadership positions (JS, OD, CM) at a time. You may, however, apply for more than one position.
- If you are on the football, volleyball, or soccer teams, you may not apply to be a(n) Jump Start or Opening Days leader.
- You will be responsible for submitting a cover letter and resume to Student Involvement on the 2nd floor of the UC (for Opening Days or Jump Start) or Residence Life (for CM) by 3pm on Jan. 31st.