Career Services Pre-Health Resources
Need some help? Check out these online resources targeted at the needs of pre-health students.
This packet contains all of the career information you need to start off your undergraduate education.
A list of website and online resources organized by specific occupations in the medical field.
This database contains information for more than 50 pre-health organizations in the surrounding area, offering volunteer and/or internship opportunities for students.
Regardless of whether you are choosing a career path in Allopathic Medicine (MD), Osteopathic Medicine (DO), Dentistry (DMD), Veterinarian Medicine, or Nursing, Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Medicine, even Public Health Administration and Healthcare legislation, the CLA Career Center has resources tailored to your specific career needs. For more information visit the Willamette University Pre-Health Website.
CLA Career Center Offers Pre-Health Students:
- Career Exploration Advising
- Cover Letter/ Resume Help
- Networking with Healthcare Professionals
- Volunteer/Internship/Job Shadow Opportunities
- First Year Pre-Health Advising
What is a Pre-Health Student?
One in the process of emotional, intellectual and professional growth targeted for future advancement into any medical and/or healthcare-related field.
In which field are you choosing to specialize?
- Physicians (MD): general practitioners and specialists.
- Physicians (DO): general practitioners and specialists.
- Dentists (DMD): general practitioners and specialists.
- Veterinarian: general practitioners and specialists
- Pharmacology: Pharmacists, pharmacologists and pharmaceutical research.
- Physical or Occupational Therapy/Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Physicians Assistants
- Emergency Medicine Technicians
- Paramedical Care