Oregon-Idaho Annual Conference 2014
Charges and Fees
Housing and Breakfast
Please see Housing Information for descriptions of the various housing options available. Quoted rates include housing, a 9% Salem hotel/motel tax, and breakfast.
2-person room (plus breakfast) $54.25 per person per night
(couples & requested roommates only)
1-person sleeping room (plus breakfast) $63.50 per person per night
(single, shared single, suite)
The location for breakfast each morning has not been finalized yet - probably the Cat Cavern in Putnam University Center (on the way to the Convention Center).
- Parking pass – $5 for Wednesday-Friday (permits are not required on Saturday and Sunday)
- Registration processing fee - $10/person
- Payment in full by credit/debit card, check, or money order must be made with your housing/parking permit request.
- Make checks payable to “Willamette University.”
- Lost scan card – $5
Cancellations and Refunds
- Housing and parking permit requests may be canceled at with full refund (minus processing fee) until May 7.
Click here to download the reservation form for housing/breakfast and/or parking at Willamette University. Print the form, enter all the required information and mail it with your check or money order (payable to "Willamette University") or credit card information to:
Annual Conference Reservations
c/o Office of the Chaplains
900 State Street
Salem OR 97301