Oregon-Idaho Annual Conference 2014
Directions to Campus
From the south or north on I-5 or from the east on Hwy. 22...
- Take the North Santiam Highway exit (#253).
- Turn to the west onto Hwy. 22 (Mission Street).
- Follow Mission Street approximately 3 miles to the railroad overpass.
- At the top of the overpass, take the exit marked “Willamette University.”
- Stay in the left lane as the exit divides.
- The first possible right turn after the intersection of 12th and Bellevue Streets is the entrance to the main parking lot.
From the west on Hwy. 22...
- Get into the right lane as you start across the Willamette River.
- Take the Front Street exit off the bridge.
- Follow Front Street as it curves east and becomes Trade Street.
- Follow Trade Street (which becomes Bellevue at Church Street) to the light at Winter Street.
- Turn left onto Winter Street.
- Proceed one, short block to Mill Street and turn right onto campus.
- The main parking lot is at the end of Mill Street.
Satellite Navigation and Online Mapping
- If you would like to program your satellite navigation device or use an online mapping program, the street address for Putnam University Center is 935 Mill St. SE.
- A campus map is available by clicking here.
Office of the Chaplains (2nd floor, Putnam University Center) during the following times:
1:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Thursday, June 12
8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
3:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday, June 13 & 14
to be arranged if needed
Emergency Contact Number
- If you need to be reached in an extreme emergency at night and do not have a cell phone (or cannot be reached at your cell number), Campus Safety (503-370-6911) will have a list of room assignments.
Internet & Email Access
- Free wi-fi will be available in Kaneko Commons and the Putnam University Center. Login instructions will be available at check-in. For information about hardware/software requirements, click here.
Smoking on Campus
- Smoking is prohibited inside any building on campus.
- Smoking is prohibited within 25 feet of university buildings.
- Smoking is permitted in outdoor areas of the campus more than 25 feet from buildings unless otherwise posted.
- The university will be unable to cash checks for conference participants.
- There is an ATM maintained by the Maps Credit Union located in the Putnam University Center. It is linked to many major banking networks.
- There are also several banks within easy walking distance of campus
- Willamette University recycles most of its used paper, corrugated cardboard, pasteboard, glass, newsprint, and aluminum.
- Recycling centers are located in all residence halls.
- Guidelines for proper sorting of recyclables are posted.
Lost and Found
- The university lost and found is located in the Campus Service Center between Doney and Lausanne Halls (south side).
- Items are kept for a period of 30 days before being donated to a local charity.
- To check for lost items after Conference, call 503-370-6911.