- The purpose of the Classified Council is to promote communication among the Classified Staff of Willamette University.
- The campus is divided into seven areas with a representative from each area serving on the Council. That representative provides communication between the employees of that area and the Council.
- The Council meets once a month and welcomes any and all to visit our meetings. View future meeting dates. View minutes from previous meetings.
- To place an item on the agenda of a Council meeting or to convey information or a concern to the Council anonymously, please click here.
- Classified staff luncheons are coordinated each month by the Council with a different area organizing each month's luncheon.
- Classified Staff are encouraged to invite their supervisors to the December luncheon, which is organized by the Council. Donations from a number of prize drawings to a charitable giving project(s) are collected at this luncheon.