If you're on deadline and are unable to reach someone quickly, no matter what the subject, contact Adam Torgerson, associate director of media relations.
University, College of Liberal Arts and Graduate School of Education
- Adam Torgerson, Associate Director of Media Relations
Atkinson Graduate School of Management
- Russell Yost, Director of Marketing and Contributing Assistant Professor
- Robert McKinney, Athletics Communications Director
We help journalists prepare accurate stories about Willamette University, and we can coordinate interviews with faculty and staff experts in many disciplines. Our staff can answer your questions about Willamette, provide photos or story ideas and help you find content for trend stories.
- About Willamette: Includes information about our history, leadership, mission, recognition, alumni and location.
- Quick Facts: Includes statistics on our enrollment, degrees, tuition and campus.
- Willamette Media: Find news, publications, event calendar and social media presences.
- Common Data Sets: Detailed statistics about enrollment, majors, diversity and financial aid.
- A-Z list of sites
If you're coming to campus
We love to share stories about the university and will gladly assist reporters seeking information about Willamette. To minimize disruptions to our students and faculty, campus recordings and interviews must be approved by Media Relations. Exterior sidewalks along Winter Street and State Street are public and may be used accordingly.