Welcome to Disability Services
Willamette University is committed to the full access and inclusion of all qualified students in its programs. Our office facilitates reasonable accommodations for students with a qualifying disability or temporary medical condition while maintaining institutional standards.
The Office for Students with Disabilities will:
- Assist students in obtaining appropriate documentation of a disability
- Develop an accommodation plan for students to ensure necessary and appropriate classroom accommodations
- Facilitate non-classroom accommodations
- Support skill development in self-advocacy and independence
- Assist with problem-solving and facilitating connections with appropriate resources
Willamette University seeks to be a diverse community and to provide equal opportunity in its educational programs, activities and employment. In keeping with the letter and spirit of federal and state laws, the institution is committed not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Mon - Fr:
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Equal opportunity policies and practices questions may be directed to:
Office of Disability Services
900 State Street
Salem, Oregon 97301
(503) 370-6471 voice