- SoundAMP Lite turns your phone into a discreet, adjustable hearing device
- Both Audiobooks and Audible are free readers available on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- AudioNote allows students to record lectures while simultaneously taking or drawing notes. You can also store your recordings directly into Dropbox.
- 30/30 is a free task manager which allows you to set up tasks with timers which will remind you to move on to the next task. Productivity is just a download away!
- Dragon Dictation is the mobile version of Dragon Naturally Speaking. This is a voice recognition program which will convert speech to text.
- Cool Reader is a free reader with text-to-speech capabilities.
- Easy TTS is a free e-book reader specifically designed for people with print disabilities. You can search and download directly from one of the largest online accessible libraries which is garnered towards individuals with print disabilities.
- Remember the Milk is a task manager which allows you to update your to-do lists on the go. It comes equipped with reminders, time estimates, and allows you to prioritize your tasks. Syncs online once a day so your to-do lists are available online as well.
- Dragon Dictation