- AES Engineering Scholarship
Our belief is that achieving a high grade point average should not be the only criteria for determining who deserves to be helped. For that reason we are offering a scholarship that will be awarded on the basis of character, as determined by evaluated the essays that are submitted. Scholarships are intended for our future leaders across a wide spectrum of fields of study. This award is available to high school seniors and all students attending a post secondary educational facility. You are not required to be taking Engineering courses to be eligible.
- B. Davis Scholarship
This Scholarship is available to all high school juniors and seniors as well as all students currently registered in any post secondary institution. There is no age restriction. Be sure to include your name and the school you are attending this year and next. This is not an academic scholarship but we would like to know your current academic standing. To apply for this scholarship you will need to write an essay of less than 1000 words on the topic below: Describe the three characteristics of leadership you value most. Discuss why you believe that these traits are so important and how you feel that are developed in an individual. Your submissions must be sent to us by email at email@example.com
- Classified Staff Scholarship
Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.25 for Undergraduate students and 3.0 for Graduate students
- DiversityJobs.com Scholarship
DiversityJobs.com’s scholarship program is open to all diversity and minority students, including Hispanics, African Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, military veterans, women, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBT community. DiversityJobs.com awards $3,000 annually to currently enrolled undergrads and graduate students from registered schools in the US. The next application deadline is April 30, 2015. There is NO application fee. Click here to see past award finalists.
- Dona Adams Rothwell Scholarship
See application for details.
- Drive to Learn Scholarship
See website for details.
- DutchCrafters Amish Furniture Heritage Scholarship
Students that are eligible for the DutchCrafters Amish Furniture Scholarship must meet the subsequent conditions below. 1) Be a high school senior in the fall of 2013. 2) Plan to enroll for the first time in a full-time accredited U.S. four-year college or university for the entire 2014–15 academic year (excluding proprietary and online schools) 3) Be a U.S. citizen or maintain legal residency within the United States. 4) Have achieved a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. 5) Must have applied for federal financial aid (FAFSA) in 2014. 6) Excluded from consideration are employees and relatives of employees of JMX USA, the company that owns DutchCrafters.
- Elva Kleger Salem Retired Educators Scholarship
Any student in the last year of their teacher-training program. Two $1000 scholarships will be award. Any level of education will be considered, including counseling. The scholarship will be available for winter or spring term, 2012.
- Equity Foundation Scholarships
To be eligible for scholarships, students must be: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered or the child of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered parent(s); Students in Oregon and Southwest Washington; in need of financial assistance and able to provide clear financial need statements; Be accepted for enrollment or enrolled in an accredited educational program beyond the secondary level which has an established non-discrimination policy that includes sexual and gender minority groups; Able to provide supporting evidence to prove they are capable of successfully completing a degree program.
- Furniture Casters Academic Scholarship
- Student must be between 18 and 25 years-of-age - Student must possess a GPA of 3.0 or higher - Student must be currently registered full time at an accredited school - Student must be employed (full or part time) or have an internship (paid or unpaid)
- Future Counselors of America Scholarship
Our annual scholarship awards $1,000 to U.S. undergraduates and graduates majoring in Psychology who seek a career in relationship counseling or a related field. Applicants will be judged based on academic achievement (minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA) and a minimum 500- to maximum 900-word essay entitled “The Psychology of Online Dating.” The essay should address the psychological issues and challenges facing singles given the growing popularity of online dating, and how relationship professionals can help online daters navigate these challenges.
- Future Leaders Scholarship
The Brett Murphy $2,000 Future Leaders Scholarship 2014 is available to law school students who have an interest in personal injury law and are working towards their Juris Doctorate degree. See website for more details.
- Haka Tours Scholarship
All students aged over 18 at an accredited educational institution Entries must be a minimum of 1000 words, and be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hayes Barnard Paramount Equity Young Entrepreneur Scholarship
See application for details.
- HotelsCheap Scholarship
In addition to being a Cheap Lodging provider, HotelsCheap is offering college scholarships for students aspiring to achieve a college education. Having attended college ourselves, we appreciate the difficulty students face in financing their education, and we recognize the benefits a college degree can provide. That's why our need-based scholarship rewards students who are looking to better themselves, who have goals and dreams, and who are committed to achieving a college degree. US students who are 16 years of age or older are encouraged to apply for our scholarships. High school students, undergraduate students, master degree students, and adult learners are all encouraged to apply.
- Inkfarm.com's Digital Innovation Scholarship
Write a 500 word essay describing your personal experience with internet entrepreneurship or the importance of new ideas in the digital realm. Topics could include user experience, visual design or any other aspect of digital information you find interesting.
- JustWalkers.com Mobility Scholarship
College freshman, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and graduate students. Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Must be legal US resident or have valid student visa. Must use a mobility device such as a wheelchair, power scooter, crutches or rollator on a regular basis. Email your essay along with your full name, contact information, school year, college acceptance letter or transcript, and physician’s statement of diagnosis to email@example.com
- Katie Redmond Memorial Scholarship
A full time undergraduate who has successfully completed one year and has a 2.5 GPA or higher is eligible to apply. Preference is given to active members of Alpha Chi Omega sorority. Recipient will demonstrate leadership potential and exhibit qualities of character worthy of emulation.
- Lake Oswego Crafts and Arts League Annual Scholarship
Must be a female art student who will be enrolled in a college art program in the fall of 2011, artwork must be original and in one of specified media. Students bring their actual work for a hands-on jury by the Local 14 Scholarship Committee. See application for details of submission.
- Lendio Brock Blake Student Entrepreneur of the Year
The Lendio Brock Blake Student Entrepreneur of the Year scholarship will award $2,500 every year to a student who has demonstrated excellence in entrepreneurship. See website for further details.
- Leslie S. Parker Memorial Scholarship
1. Scholarships are available to female students for expenses in accredited non-sectarian colleges and universities in the State of Oregon. Applicant must be an Oregon resident. 2. Scholarships are awarded to worthy students who have completed at least two years of satisfactory college work. Students enrolled in Graduate Programs of Study are strongly encouraged to apply as well. 3. Awards are made in the form of a certificate presented to the student. A check, in the amount of the award, will be sent to the school for appropriate distribution. 4. If a recipient of an award fails to enroll, or leaves the school of her choice before completing the period for which the award is granted, the full amount, or unused portion, of the money shall be returned to the Leslie S. Parker Memorial Scholarship Fund of the Grand Chapter of Oregon. Order of the Eastern Star. 5. The applicant must be recommended by at least TWO administrators or professors familiar with her: a. Dean of School ; b. Professor of student’s Major Department; c. Dean of Women; d. Student’s Advisor (from the last institution attended in case of transfer for graduate studies) 6. Applicants must write a PERSONAL LETTER to accompany the application packet, to be sent to the Chairperson of the Leslie S. Parker Committee . 7. All applications, together with the full academic record, and the required recommendations must be received by the Chairperson of the Leslie S. Parker Memorial Scholarship Committee not later than April 30, 2013.
- Linn-Benton County Scholarship
The scholarship is for students seeking a career or academic degree in medicine or nursing. Applicants must also be seniors or graduates from a Linn or Benton County high school. The scholarship was developed from an endowment from the Linn and Benton County Medical Societies.
- Loren and Muriel Winterschied Scholarship
Junior standing by Fall 2014, Washington resident who lives in the region west of the crest of the Washington Cascade Mountains and north of the southern border of Pierce County. Recipient will have made recognized contributions to the well-being of the Willamette University community.
- Mark A. Forester Scholarship
Any student who is currently enrolled in school, or will be enrolled during 2013 can apply for the Mark A. Forester scholarship. To enter, the student must write a 300-500-word essay explaining how they go about honoring America's military heroes. You can simply send the essay, with your full name, school you will be attending, and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mary L. Collins Graduate Scholarship
Senior who will graduate during the 2013-14 academic year and who will pursue graduate study at an accredited university beginning with the 2014-15 academic year is eligible to apply. Applicant must have a cumulative 3.2 GPA or higher and have completed 2 years of work in residence at Willamette.
- Mary L. Collins Undergraduate Scholarship
Student must be junior standing by Fall 2014 and have a cumulative 3.2 GPA or higher. Students will be selected by the strength of their applications and faculty recommendations. Students must have completed 2 years of work in residence at Willamette.
- Mary Stuart Rogers Scholarship
Student must be junior standing by Fall 2014, have a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher, and have full time enrollment. Student must maintain a 3.0 GPA during the award year[s]. Recipients will demonstrate qualities such as dedication, compassion, patience, sensitivity, self-discipline, integrity, and leadership. Faculty recommendations and student essay are required.
- Oregon Medical Education Foundation Linn-Benton County Scholarship
1)Seniors or graduates from a Linn or Benton County high school seeking a career in medicine (MD or DO degree) or nursing 2)Students enrolled in an institution or higher learning whose undergraduate or graduate pursuit is a degree in medicine or nursing
- Oregon Native American Chamber (ONAC) Scholarship
Selection is based upon the application submission and student’s demonstrated interest/involvement in Native American activities or affairs. Scholarships are awarded solely at the discretion of the scholarship committee. •Must be currently enrolled and attending an accredited community college or accredited four year college/university. Eligibility is limited to undergraduate students who are residents of the state of Oregon or Clark County, Washington. Eligible applicants must be in good academic standing at their respective institution. Any “first term” students must include their cumulative High School GPA, graduation rank and evidence of college/university enrollment. •Recipient(s) must attend ONAC’s 6th Annual Gathering on October 8, 2010 to receive the scholarship award. •Students with relatives that are currently serving on ONAC’s Board of Directors and/ Board of Directors are ineligible. Please send following documents to address below. •Submit a photocopy of current driver’s license and proof of Native American identification (must include your tribal enrollment number). •Submit a sealed official college transcript. •Submit one letter of recommendation from a person other than a family member. A professional associated with your education, community involvement, extracurricular activities or employment is preferred. It must be submitted directly from the individual supplying the reference. ORIGINALS ONLY, PHOTOCOPIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Oregon Scottish Rite Education Foundation Scholarship
See application for details.
- Pioneer District Garden Clubs Scholarship
Applicant must be a legal resident of Columbia, Washington or Yamhill Counties in the State of Oregon. See application for more details.
- Quit Smoking Academic Scholarship
To apply, submit a 500 – 1,000 word essay along with your contact information to email@example.com. See website for essay requirements.
- Sara Bingay Schultz Scholarship
Undergraduate female student enrolled full time with a cumulative 3.5 GPA or higher. Preferences will be given to members of Delta Gamma Sorority.
- ScanDigital Photography Scholarship
If you are interested in becoming the next great contribution to the photography world we want to support you. We would like to recognize your unique talent and academic success by awarding you with the ScanDigital Photography Scholarship.
- Sell Used Books College Essay Contest
Essays must be between 300-500 words. Essays must be submitted through the SellUsedBooks.com online form. Open to college or university students 18 and older who are legal residents of the United States. SellUsedBooks.com employees and their relatives are not eligible to win. Students may enter only once per scholarship period. All submitted essays become the property of MyBookDrive, Inc. Winning essays will appear on the SellUsedBooks.com website, along with the author's name.
- Senior Care Innovation Scholarship
The annual scholarship award is for five (5) students enrolled in an associate's degree, bachelor's degree or graduate level program in the fields of gerontology, long term care administration, social work, medicine, nursing, or sociology at an accredited 2-year college or 4-year university.
- Smart Home Scholarship
Applicant shall be at least 17 years of age and be accepted to and/or attending a full-time higher education program at an accredited institution of learning.
- Taul Watanabe Scholarship
-Must be of Japanese-American descent -Born in the US with at least on Japanese great-grandparent or great-great-grandparent
- The Planning Wizard No Essay-Fast Entry Scholarship
High school seniors or college students who will be enrolled in a Oregon or Clark Co-WA college, university or trade school in 2012 OR to any resident of Oregon or SW Washington attending a college in another state in 2012.
- Thermo Scientific Pierce Scholarship Award
- Candidate must be enrolled as a graduate or undergraduate student at an accredited college or university - Candidate must have a declared major of Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or a related life science field - Graduate students must have received an accumulative undergraduate GPA of > 3.0 on a 4.0 scale - Graduate students should be maintaining a GPA of > 3.0 on a 4.0 scale during Graduate School - Sophomores and Juniors must have an accumulative college GPA of > 3.0 on a 4.0 scale - Freshman must have an accumulative high school GPA of > 3.0 on a 4.0 scale - Candidates must complete an application & submit unofficial transcripts [if selected, an official transcript will be required] - Although not required for an application, references can be submitted to: Thermo Fisher Scientific Attn: Scholarship Reference 3734 N. Meridian Rd Rockford, IL 61107 or via email to PierceScholarship@thermofisher.com
- Tillamook Ladies of Elks Scholarship
1. Must be a Tillamook County high school graduate 2. Now attending college with a minimum of 9 hours per term 3. Minimum 2.5 GPA for first year 4. 30 Credit Hours completed and/or second year student
- William B. Webber Scholarship
Any current sophomore or junior woman majoring in biology, chemistry, environmental science, or physics enrolled full time in the College of Liberal Arts at Willamette University shall be eligible for consideration to receive the scholarship for the following academic year. Applicants must have a cumulative college grade point average of 3.00 or higher and must be in residence for the full academic year
- WyzAnt College Scholarship
See website for details.