Flu Shot Clinics
- Thursday October 25, 2012 in University Center Lobby from 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m
- Tuesday October 23, 2012 at the Law School in Room 114 from 1:00 p.m - 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday November 6, 2012 in the University Center Lobby from 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m
Cost: $20 charged to Student Account- No Charge if have Willamette Student InsuranceThe Bishop Wellness Center wants students to consider getting a flu vaccination. Reasons to consider getting this vaccination:
- The flu virus is contagious and is spread through the air.
- Students with the flu can miss up to a week of classes or work.
- Symptoms may linger for up to a month.
- Symptoms can be severe, including body aches, exhaustion, high fever, congestion, and cough.
- Immunization only takes minutes.
- Cost is $20.00 for shot charged to your student account
- No appointment is necessary during our daily M-F immunization hours of 11:00.am. - noon and 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Call our office at 503-370-6062 for more information.
Flu Prevention Tips
Steps You Can Take
Wash your hands frequently, especially after you cough or sneeze. ( Use waterless hand sanitizer when soap & water is not available.)
Cover your cough. ( Cough and sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve instead of your hands.)
Stay home when you are ill. ( Protects others and accelerates your recovery)
Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
If you have a fever over 100 degrees with a runny nose, nasal congestion, cough or sore throat please contact the Bishop Wellness Center at 503-370-6062.