Section 132 Parking Program
Terms and Conditions of Participation
- By enrolling in the Transportation Fringe Benefit Plan, you are agreeing to reduce your salary by the amount of your parking charges incurred as a result of your employment with Willamette University.
- Once you elect to participate in the Transportation Fringe Benefit Plan and a Period of Coverage for a Qualified Benefit has commenced, you may not change or revoke your election until the next Enrollment Period for that Qualified Benefit.
- As "Deemed Elections" are not used under Willamette's Transportation Fringe Benefit Plan, an affirmative election to participate must be made for each Period of Coverage or you will be deemed to have elected not to participate in the Program for that Period of Coverage.
- If the amount of your qualified benefit expenses for a Period of Coverage is less than the amount of contributions made by you for the Period of Coverage, such amount remains eligible for use in subsequent Periods of Coverage.
- If you choose to pay your parking fees by the "single payment" method you will not be eligible for a refund of your parking fees due to the pre-tax status of your withholding.
- The Summary Plan Description and Plan Information Sheet provided to you by Employer contain a more complete description of the Transportation Fringe Benefit Plan. You should read that document and retain a copy for your reference. Should you have any questions concerning these Terms and Conditions, or relative to the Terms and Conditions of the Summary Plan Description, you should contact the Plan Administrator for clarification prior to signing this form.
More detailed information on this program can be found by reviewing the Summary Plan Description.
The preferred and easiest method of enrollment in the parking plan is on-line. Complete your parking permit application (if you have not already done so).
You may also apply in person at the Campus Safety Office. As always, if you have any questions concerning your benefits under this program or any other benefit plan, please contact your Human Resources office at ext. 6210.