Professional Development Committee
The mission of the Professional Development Committee is to nurture vital skills that promote and enhance professionalism, foster communication and human understanding, and contribute to the betterment of our community.
The Professional Development Committee is comprised of Willamette staff, with a charter to present the annual Professional Development Day and host staff appreciation events.
Membership on the Professional Development Committee is open to all Willamette University faculty and staff. If you are interested in becoming a member, email Wendy Gleason, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wendy Gleason, Manager of Training, Development, & Work Culture Programs, HR
- Kindra Jordan, Coordinator of Purchasing & Travel, Finance & Accounting
- Reyna Meyers, Administrative Assistant, College of Law
- Connie Ralph, Career Programs Coordinator, Career Services
- Leslie Whitaker, Administrative Assistant, Eaton Hall
- Veronica Ramos, Human Resources Coordinator
- Leslie Cutler, Administrative Assistant, Eaton Hall
|May 21, 2015|
|Professional Development Day|