Administrative & Classified Excellence (ACE) Awards Luncheon
The ACE Awards Luncheon is Willamette's opportunity to gather at the end of the academic year and recognize the varieties of excellence within our community, to reflect on our accomplishments for the past year, and to look forward to the accomplishments we hope to achieve for the next. During the award ceremony, years of service are recognized and the Employees of the Year are announced. This luncheon is organized by Human Resources and supported by volunteers from the entire Willamette community.
The luncheon is free to all Willamette University employees. Space is limited. You must register to attend. To register, CLICK HERE.
The 2014 ACE Committee:
- Wendy Gleason, HR Representative
- Leslie Cutler, The Alvin F. Waller Stewardship Classified Employee of the Year
- Rich Dennis, The Alvin F. Waller Stewardship Administrative Employee of the Year
- Mary Ann Zielinski, The Willamette University Motto Classified Employee of the Year
- Margaret Trout, The Willamette University Motto Administrative Employee of the Year
- Kyle House, Classified Council President
- Gabrielle James, Classified Council Incoming President