Resources for Russian Students
- English-Russian-English Dictionary - An online two-way dictionary.
- Russian Language Internet Resources - Russian Internet Resources
- Russian Language Learning Website - Texts by four Russian authors, includes interactive grammar and other exercises on the texts
- Russian Language Internet Resources - Super Russian Internet Resources from the University of Iowa
- iLoveLanguages - This is a comprehensive catalog of language-related Internet resources.
- Textbook of the Russian Language - This is a textbook of the Russian language (free conversation class) for Korean students at the Pagoda Language Institute, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
- Mini-Russian Grammar Review - Russian grammar review on Microsoft Po werPoint slides from Middlebury College.
- An Interactive On-line Reference Grammar - hosted by the Russian Dept. at Bucknell University.
Rambler.ru - One of the most popular Russian search engines.
Russian word processing in the LLC Keyboard Help.
The World Languages Studio space at Willamette University is a complete mac lab (18), equipped with 10 laptop PCs as well. Each computer also has the capability to type with both a Russian and a Russian Fonetic keyboard.
English (United States) Keyboard
To use the proofreading tools to proofread in Russian, highlight the selection you want to proofread; then, go to the "Tools" menu up at the top, go to "Language," and click on "Set language." Select "Russian" from the dialog box that appears. Then click on "Spelling and Grammar" under the "Tools" menu to proofread the selection. The language lab is also equipped with Microsoft's Proofreading Tools in several languages, one of which is Russian. To start typing in Russian, without using any special characters'' short-cut keys, you need to set your input language to Russian in the Language bar at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. Then, you can look at the link below to learn how to use the Russian keyboard's keys: