Home from Abroad
For many students, returning home after a semester abroad can be much more difficult than expected. Although you are probably happy and excited to see friends and family, it can be hard to leave behind the life you grew to know abroad. But you don't leave that life behind!
This page should help you organize both what you need to do to complete the IDS 102X Maximizing the Study Abroad Experience Course (.25) and other optional opportunities open to you.
- Final Deadlines (See WISE for more details):
- Returning from Abroad Assignment: January 16, 2015
- Study Abroad Evaluation: January 16, 2015
- Returning from Abroad Activity: February 13, 2015
- Reentry Reflection Retreat for Study Abroad Returners (February 6 through February 8, 2015)
- Peer Advisor Application
- TellUs Blog Submission (photo, essay)
- GoLim! A language in motion event
Other reentry opportunities to pursue (not able to count toward IDS 102X requirements, but highly recommended!)
- NW Returnee Conference (Saturday, April 18, 2015)