Below is a list of resources compiled by the Leadership Consultants. Looking for more information? Contact us to scheudle an appointment or borrow a book our Leadership Library (located in the Office of Student Activities).
- 24 Hour Time Planning Sheet (pdf) If you're wanting to start some thought about how you can manage your time better, check this sheet out! It's a valuable resource to help organize and prioritize the essentials in your daily life. Whether it's planning ahead what your ideal week looks like or going through your week and seeing what important things seem to be missing, this will prompt some new ideas for you. Talk to a Leadership Consultant specifically to see what else you could do with this sheet.
- New Student Involvement Opportunities (pdf)
If you or any first year students you know are interested in finding out what the big leadership opportunities are on campus, check this sheet out. These positions are available for all first year students and this sheet gives contact information and details of the leadership experience.
- Student Organization Handbook (pdf)
This is a great resource for anyone that's involved in a student organization. There is so much information packed in this handbook such as how to plan an event, areas to reserve on campus, contact info for resources, etc. There are also hard copies of this handbook in the Office of Student Activities!
- Student Organization Orientation PowerPoint (pdf)
Did you attend a Student Organization Orientation and didn't get a chance to write down all the information? Here is the PowerPoint that the Leadership Consultants presented. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact an LC.
- Time Management Forum Presentation (pdf)
The Leadership Consultants put together a survey in 2014 concerning time management and google calendar tips - the results of which were compiled and presented with this presentation.
- Transition Template Document (doc) Looking to have a smooth transition between officers? This is a great place to start! This document will ensure that you've thought about everything possible to include in a transition.