Student Organization Orientations
All student organizations must send a president, co-president, or treasurer to ONE orientation before the group can be eligible to apply for ASWU funds.
Student Organization Orientations are presented by the Leadership Consultants.
Fall dates and time will be posted soon.
Looking to get involved? Check out the list of organizations at WU. We have over 100 student organizations, and if you don't see what you're looking for, you can even start your own organization. You’ll find links to important documents for current WU student organizations on this page. Included are several forms that organizations may need throughout the year. Some additional forms are located in the Office of Student Activities and not yet available on this page.
- List of Current Student Organizations
- List of Organization Advisors
- How to Start a New Student Organization
- Re-Registration for Existing Student Organizations
- Leadership Resources for Student Organizations