As we relocate to our new location in Waller Hall, the Registrar's Office will not be processing transcript requests during the week of July 14, 2014. Orders will continue to be processed by our online partner, TranscriptsPlus; please consider utilizing this service if you have an urgent need for your transcript.
Downloadable Adobe Acrobat Form: Transcript Request Form (PDF Document)
Requests for transcripts must be made in writing and must include the signature of the student. We cannot accept transcript requests via telephone.
- By mail, please send your signed request to the Office of the Registrar, Willamette University, 900 State Street, Salem, Oregon, 97301.
- By email, please either scan and upload or attach a clear photo of the request form to an email and send it to email@example.com.
Your request should include the following information to help us locate your records in our files:
- Your name, current address, and phone number
- Willamette school I.D. number
- Date of Birth
- Dates of Attendance
- If name has changed, indicate name most likely to be on your school records
Also, we will need the following:
- How many copies you need
- Where they should be sent
- Please sign and date your request
Your official transcripts will automatically include all your records from our undergraduate College of Liberal Arts, as well as any graduate credits from the Graduate School of Education, the Atkinson Graduate School of Management, or the College of Law. They will be signed by the Registrar, will bear the official seal of Willamette University, and are sent in separate sealed envelopes. Transcripts are sent via regular mail. Please allow three to five business days for processing time.
There is a $8.00 fee per transcript. Payment can be via cash (in person only), check, money order, or credit card.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover and require the following:
- NAME, as it appears on the card
- CARD NUMBER
- EXPIRATION DATE
- BILLING ADDRESS FOR THE CARDHOLDER
- CARD IDENTIFICATION DATA (This is the 3 digit code that follows your card number in the signature panel on the reverse side of your card) CARDHOLDER'S SIGNATURE (If the card belongs to someone other than the person requesting transcripts)
Attention: Transcripts held for pick up are kept for one month and then destroyed.
Current students may access and print their unofficial transcript through WebAdvisor.
If you would like to have an unofficial copy of your transcript sent to you, please check the appropriate box in the Handling Options section of the Transcript Request Form. Unofficial copies are free of charge. Please note that unofficial copies are printed on white paper. They do not contain the Registrar's signature, Willamette's school seal, or Willamette University's name.
We will print one copy of your unofficial transcript per order, and you may make additional copies at your own discretion.
The Registrar's Office can fax or mail unofficial transcripts, but we cannot send electronic copies through email. There are no exceptions.
Students and alumni who are currently on campus can also stop by the Registrar's Office to have their unofficial transcripts printed out on the spot. Photo ID is required.