Residential Services

3.14 Light Bulbs

All residents, except women living in a sorority, submit requests for a new light bulb online. A member of the Facilities Services staff will replace the bulb. If it is an emergency, contact a Residence Life staff member. Sorority residents notify their House Director.

To dispose of a compact florescent bulb you are using in a personal light fixture, double wrap it and place it in a trash receptacle.